We added a cactus, designed by artist Polly Pritz, to our signature espadrille (it's inspired by a recent trip to Todos Santos, Mexico where the cardon cacti are everywhere). P.S. Every Soludos espadrille features traditional blanket stitches that have enough give to mold to your foot. They may feel snug at first but after the first wear, they will stretch for a custom-like fit.
Recommended Sizing: if you have wider feet, please order one size up.
Australian sizing is comparable to US sizing.
Soludos are available in US sizes. Sizing may vary by natural construction as they are individually hand-stitched and will slightly stretch with wear and conform to the shape of your feet.
AUS EUR US CM
5 35-36 5 21.6
6 36-37 6 22.5
7 37-38 7 23.5
8 38-39 8 24.1
9 39-40 9 25.1
10 40-41 10 26
11 41-42 11 26.7
*Use them as a guide
*Some brands may vary from these measurement
- Goods ship from Brisbane, Australia
- We offer one-way free Standard delivery over $50 with tracking number in Australia (usually 5-7 business days).
- Please note, we do not cover the shipping cost to re-send your goods if unfortunately the good is returned back to us -- for example, the parcel was not collected within five business days from a collection point.
- Please allow 2-3 business days to be shipped. If you want Express delivery in Australia, $13 will be charged when you selected Express Postage during check out. Estimate delivery is up to 2 business days.
- International shipping is from $55 AUD per order. (It might take 7-21 days depends on the duration of the custom checking and your local post office process)
- Now we ship to New Zealand with Standard delivery from $19 AUD per order. (It might take 7-21 days depends on the duration of the custom checking and your local post office process)
- For international orders, product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. As the international recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country.
- Payment by Shopify is our preferred payment option. One of the safest payment options to shop online.
- Shopify payment is accepted for all cards type, VISA, MasterCard & Amex.
- BUY NOW PAY LATER by Zip are available after signing up, https://account.zipmoney.com.au/#/
- Shop Now, Take Now, Pay in 4 by Afterpay are available after signing up. www.afterpay.com
- humm, Pay in Slices, No interests are available after signing up. https://www.shophumm.com.au/
- Payment by Paypal is available too
- Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by "ballerine ballerinas" All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the reason for return and we will advise the return process.
- The item/s must be returned in brand-new condition, i.e. undamaged, unworn and in its original box. Shoe boxes are considered part of the item and must be also returned in new, unused condition. This does not apply to earrings due to hygiene reasons. Please email us directly at email@example.com to let us know the reason for return and we will advise the return process. Please DO NOT return your purchase without notify us first. Your return claim WILL NOT be processed.
- ballerine ballerinas is not legally obliged to give refunds of the purchase price simply because you have changed your mind, bought the wrong size/wrong colour or found cheaper goods from somewhere else. However, we are happy to provide an exchange or store credit of equivalent value to the item 14 days from the date you receive the goods.
- Full Priced Items --> the items that have been purchased at full price are eligible for a full refund or online credits or exchange. Again we are not legally obliged to give refunds of the purchase price simply you have changed your mind, bought the wrong size/wrong colour or found cheaper goods somewhere else. Please note, we are unable to refund or credit the cost of shipping.
- Sale Merchandise --> Items that have been marked down/ discontinued collection OR are purchased during a promotional sale using a coupon code are ONLY eligible for an exchange or online credit issued where an exchange is not possible. We are unable to refund or credit the cost of shipping.
- Please note that we do not refund postage costs for returned items. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, We may have to send it back to you without issuing any refund. The return postage fee will be covered by you.
- Please return your order at your own postage cost to ballerine ballerinas
Return address -- PO Box 272 Sunnybank QLD 4109
- Send them back via a guaranteed delivery or postal service with a tracking number. ballerine ballerinas is not liable for goods in transit until they reach our store. Once your goods are accepted back into stock, you will be contacted and issued with an exchange/refund.
- Exchanges/Refund usually take 3-7 working days. Once we have processed your exchange, we will send you an email to let you know it has been processed.
- If we are unable to provide you with an exchange/refund, we will send you an email to notify you.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within three months of purchase. Please note that goods are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If our European Suppliers/manufacturers deem the faulty goods are repairable, we will repair them at our own cost.
- The store credit is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Can be used both online & in store. Please advise us if you would like to redeem your in-store credit notes online. The redeem codes will be created for you.
- Our return policy still applies to Afterpay & Zip & humm payments.
AfterPay & Zip & humm Returns